The Career Hub Embraces SRJC's commitment to diversity and inclusive excellence and prepares students with the professional knowledge, skills, and connections to thrive as they launch their career journey's.
Who can apply to On Campus Student Employment positions:
- International Students who are enrolled in the minimum number of units as follows:
Semester Minimum # Units Fall 12 Spring 12 Summer 3
- All non-international students are who enrolled in the minimum number of units as follows:
Semester Minimum # Units Fall 6 Spring 6 Summer 3
Steps to apply:
- Complete an eligibility application
- Once we verify eligibility in the minimum units required, you will receive an email indicating you approval or denial.
- Apply to specific positions on Handshake.
- Individual departments make the decision on whom they wish to interview. If the department chooses you as a candidate to interview, they will contact you directly.
- When the department makes a decision on whom to hire, the department will make an offer to the candidate directly.
- The hiring department will contact the Career Hub who will begin routing paperwork within 72 hours via Adobe Sign and email.
Steps for the new hire process will be included in the first email you receive from the Career Hub.
*Employees must provide documentation to their employers to show their identity and authorization to work.