Spring 2020 Schedule
Employer Meet-Ups (tabling/recruiting/hiring)
Meetups are informal networking events, created to to connect SRJC students with local employers. The events provide an opportunity for students to learn about a variety of internships, part-time and full-time positions from a variety of employers.
Create brand awareness, meet students on campus, and recruit SRJC talent.
Meet students on campus at one of our Employer Meet-Ups! We provide a table, 2 chairs, and canopy for outside events. Sign-up Today!!! Limited Space.
Wednesday, January 29th - 11:30am - 1:30pm - Bertolini Student Activity Center (limit 10 employers) (CLOSED)
Thursday, February 6th - 11:30am - 1:30pm - Petaluma Campus - Call Building (CLOSED)
Wednesday, March 4th - 11:30am - 1:30pm - Bertolini Quad - (limit 15 employers) (EVENT FULL)
On-Campus Interviewing available in SRJC Alumni Center
The Alumni Center is located at 1990 Armory Drive, Santa Rosa (corner of Armory & Elliot) with free, easy access visitor parking.
To reserve the private office contact: Sarah Laggos, Alumni, Annual Fund & Corporate Relations Director
CAREER HUB EMPLOYER ON CAMPUS RECRUITMENT POLICY & PROCEDURES
On campus recruiting is solely for publicizing and recruiting for full-time, part-time, seasonal, internships, and volunteer opportunities for small and large businesses, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations. All recruiting organizations or individuals are expected to accurately describe their organizations, positions and position requirements when representing their firms and opportunities at any campus recruiting events. The Career Hub office reserves the right to reject the application on a case by case basis.
ON CAMPUS EMPLOYER RECRUITING POLICY
All Employers using Santa Rosa Junior College for On Campus Recruiting must adhere to all Santa Rosa Junior College policies as outlined below:
Santa Rosa Junior College guidelines have been established in accordance with the suggested principles of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles for Ethical Professional Practice.
- On Campus Recruiting and use of Santa Rosa Junior College facilities are not available to employers who unlawfully discriminate in the selection of employees on the basis of national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
- Information regarding job offers and placement of Santa Rosa Junior College students is important data we must collect. When students are hired, it is our expectation that Santa Rosa Junior College will receive this information.
- Employers are responsible for providing their own equipment and supplies. Amplified sound equipment shall not be used.
- While on campus, the employer must confine recruitment activity to the assigned area(s) which include: in or near the Bertolini Student Center at SRJC Santa Rosa.
JOB, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- All job, internship and volunteer opportunities offered must support the best interests of students and/or Santa Rosa Junior College.
- Employers/individuals will offer employment/entrepreneurial opportunities that pay a base salary equal to or greater than a minimum wage in compliance with city/county/state/federal labor laws and ordinances. This base salary must take the form of a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly wage, comprised of a set hourly, weekly, or monthly rate.
- Employment/entrepreneurial opportunities will not be based on a "pyramid" or "multi-level" type networking structure requiring or encouraging the recruitment of others who recruit others, etc. to sell products or services.
Santa Rosa Junior College reserves the right to refuse service to organizations or individuals due to any of the following:
- Requiring personal information at the time of application, such as bank and social security numbers.
- Misrepresentation, whether defined by dishonest information or absence of information.
- Harassment of Santa Rosa Junior College students, alumni, or staff.
- Breach of confidentiality as required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Failure to adhere to Santa Rosa Junior College employer guidelines.
- Any violation of Santa Rosa Junior College rules and regulations.
- Any violation of local, state, or federal laws.