The Internship Coordinator is here to help you be successful finding work experience that directly ties to your declared major and help you transition from classroom understanding into work. You are not placed in an internship, but the Coordinator will assist you with potential leads so you can secure your own internship. The Internship course (99/99i) is designed to support your professional goals during the semester, to give you credit for working based on an hours/formula, and to provide you with an individual coach/assigned instructor to consult with as needed.
- Assistance with your job search to land an internship
- Review the internship process & course content
- Discuss your responsibilities as an intern
- Provide you with an add code for the internship course
- Offer support during the internship and after the internship
- Help you seek additional internships
- Refer you to additional Career Hub and Student Services